Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selecting of New GMs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FaustXII

Selecting of New GMs Empty
PostSubject: Selecting of New GMs   Selecting of New GMs I_icon_minitime18/03/09, 09:04 am

Seems like this server is selecting new GMs. Good luck to those who is applying for it.
Here are some suggestions:
Please select someone from the Pacific Time Zone
Ever since I've joined this server, the one and ONLY event I've participated was the jumping quest event that I ask Yvonne..
Yvonne said the team members held about at least two events a day, but it's only at the time when the pacific time zone players go to sleep.
I'm just thinking, in order for the server to grow bigger. This server need at least one GM that can go on at the time where the pacific time zone players are on.
But upon selecting a GM from other time zone, please select someone that's mature. I dislike stupid GM... No

P.S. - It is really boring when you go on every time just to train train train.

Thank you for spending your time reading this
- FaustXII
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Selecting of New GMs   Selecting of New GMs I_icon_minitime18/03/09, 09:18 am

I totally agree with FaustXII..

I think this sever really needs a Pacific Time Zone Gm because due to this being a server held on the other side of the world. It is really hard for people on the west side of the world to get into any events. Plus from all the players that are joining from PST time zone, not being able to see any GM or participating in any event is really discouraging to play. It gets really boring without a Gm holding events every once in a while. So, I hope you will be able to select a mature and dedicated Gm from the Pacific Time Zone. Thanks.
- Kira
Back to top Go down
Yvonne
Admin
Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: Selecting of New GMs   Selecting of New GMs I_icon_minitime18/03/09, 02:09 pm

noted
Back to top Go down
http://blehms.servegame.com:2534/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selecting of New GMs   Selecting of New GMs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selecting of New GMs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support Area :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: