Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

couldnt get custom item due inventory full

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reichentw

couldnt get custom item due inventory full Empty
PostSubject: couldnt get custom item due inventory full   couldnt get custom item due inventory full I_icon_minitime30/01/09, 11:02 pm

[img]couldnt get custom item due inventory full Untitl11[/img]
Back to top Go down
djoverlay

PostSubject: Re: couldnt get custom item due inventory full   couldnt get custom item due inventory full I_icon_minitime31/01/09, 04:43 am

but you still lost your ingredient item(yetti, dark soul orb, etc) huh?, yeah that happened to all of us, oh well, shrug it off and just go recollect and just keep this in mind that you need to have an open slot, same goes with stats too, if your at 30,000 dex, you can only add 2000 more in there, if you try to do 2008, you will get a message saying that you can't go past 32,000 stat points. and you will lose all 2008 AP points and still have the dex be at 30,000, since the max is 32k.

Unless it was an even godlier item that required the maple marble, then yes, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR STUFF BACK!!!
Back to top Go down
Yvonne
Admin
Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: couldnt get custom item due inventory full   couldnt get custom item due inventory full I_icon_minitime31/01/09, 12:28 pm

Please follow this example to ease the refund process.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://blehms.servegame.com:2534/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couldnt get custom item due inventory full   couldnt get custom item due inventory full I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couldnt get custom item due inventory full
Page 1 of 1