Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Account deleted and possibly farewell...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cha0sRuler

Account deleted and possibly farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Account deleted and possibly farewell...   Account deleted and possibly farewell... I_icon_minitime27/03/09, 03:59 pm

Dear Yvonne and other GMs,
Today, when I tried logging in to my Cha0sRuler account, it showed the message that my Username was not registered...
When I saw that, I went to check the main website for my character in the rankings and I couldn't find it.
So I can conclude that my account got deleted...
If anyone can help get back my account, I would gladly appreciate it. But if not, I would like to say that my journey in BlehMS ends here... I would like to thank all my buddies in the game like John (who is also my real life brother), BangBang, Zaix, Silpharion, Guesswhom, kEnJi, Yvonne and many other people in the game that I forgot to mention.
Hope you guys will continue having fun in BlehMS...

Regards,
Cha0sRuler
Back to top Go down
Yvonne
Admin
Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: Account deleted and possibly farewell...   Account deleted and possibly farewell... I_icon_minitime28/03/09, 09:48 am

have seen to it
look for me in game once u get on
thx
Back to top Go down
http://blehms.servegame.com:2534/
Cha0sRuler

PostSubject: Re: Account deleted and possibly farewell...   Account deleted and possibly farewell... I_icon_minitime28/03/09, 11:55 am

Yvonne wrote:
have seen to it
look for me in game once u get on
thx

Thanks alot Yvonne for your help.
Now I don't have to quit BlehMS!
BlehMS FTW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cha0sRuler

PostSubject: Re: Account deleted and possibly farewell...   Account deleted and possibly farewell... I_icon_minitime03/04/09, 06:08 pm

Yvonne, can you close this thread? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account deleted and possibly farewell...   Account deleted and possibly farewell... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account deleted and possibly farewell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support Area :: Computing Support-
Jump to: