Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i wanth my rebiths back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aleja18

i wanth my rebiths back Empty
PostSubject: i wanth my rebiths back   i wanth my rebiths back I_icon_minitime15/03/09, 04:52 am

this is my picture when i was powerfull whit my items fr0m quests, i talk whit GM kengi on saturday at 4:10 am (that and he tellme because my country is Bolivia and in Bolivia was 4:10 pm) that i have to take a picture, when i donne my super rebirth "50" i lose my status point and all my skills and is like when i star to play i don't have nothing because when i do my super rebirth i didnt now that my inventary was full please help me i dont wanna stop to play blehms i realy like your game i play everyday Sad pale Sad [url=[url=https://servimg.com/view/12792480/9]i wanth my rebiths back King_o13[/url
Back to top Go down
ihealsurbumz

PostSubject: i would help...   i wanth my rebiths back I_icon_minitime15/03/09, 06:39 am

Im sorry to here that this happened. I applied for a gm posion so if i fill that posion then i can help you. I'll ask kenji or yvonne what they think about this problem. That's if there on, and if they respond back to me.

The best thing you can do is ask Yvonne to add your sp from the data base, if she is ok with that then, please be truthful and post you previous stat's.
Back to top Go down
Yvonne
Admin
Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: i wanth my rebiths back   i wanth my rebiths back I_icon_minitime16/03/09, 04:58 pm

please do not advice and give wrong info if u're unsure
and since ur SS is incorrect..
u should have posted an SS which shows u doing super rebirth and has a pop up saying your inventory space is full..
due to ur inappropriate SS please allow us 1 week to come to a decision
Back to top Go down
http://blehms.servegame.com:2534/
Yvonne
Admin
Yvonne

PostSubject: Re: i wanth my rebiths back   i wanth my rebiths back I_icon_minitime18/03/09, 02:31 pm

since your ss was posted b4 the guidelines was pinned up
and also u have not srb b4,
your rebirth will be give back to 50 and u're free to SRB again
however if your inventory is full again
please post an appropriate SS by following the guidelines posted
Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://blehms.servegame.com:2534/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanth my rebiths back   i wanth my rebiths back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanth my rebiths back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support Area :: Bug Reports and Abuse Sightings-
Jump to: