Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do you get the maple marble?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djoverlay

how do you get the maple marble? Empty
PostSubject: how do you get the maple marble?   how do you get the maple marble? I_icon_minitime28/01/09, 04:23 pm

how do you get the maple marble? is there a boss that drops it? quest? custom event? if its an event, what time does it open and how do i get in? anyway thankyou.

-edit

ok i read the faqs, but how do i get into the daily events? and what times do they run and in what time zone?

Last edited by djoverlay on 28/01/09, 04:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
bananarae

bananarae

how do you get the maple marble? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do you get the maple marble?   how do you get the maple marble? I_icon_minitime28/01/09, 04:41 pm

djoverlay wrote:
how do i get into the daily events? and what times do they run and in what time zone?

events are held almost daily, randomly between 7pm to 12am GMT+8, depending on participation. all events are held in chn 1.
on weekends, events may take place as early as 1pm GMT+8.

normally, GM will post a notice when an event is being organized, and eager participants will be asked to gather at FM entrance chn 1.
Back to top Go down

how do you get the maple marble?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social & General Board :: Casual Chit Chats-
Jump to: